Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A record label

Should I? I am moving to The Blue Mountains in a months time. It's the most beautiful World heritage area just west of Sydney. I am doing what Australian's refer to as a "tree change" (or sea change if that's where you are going). Bowing out of the very expensive fast treadmill of city existence. - Did you know that for the price of one unit in Sydney you can buy two in Paris? And I am thinking of starting a Jazz record label. Just for fun. We have just great musicians in Australia, and I thought it may be fun to release an album a year. It's something I have dreamt about for near on a decade and I thought that now may be the time to start. I could call it something like:
1. Echo Point Records. (or EPR)
2. Three Sisters
3. Mount Solitary Records (or MSR)
3. Blue Bower Records (or BBR)

Thoughts?
As I shout out into the wilderness....I am sure the echo will come back. Echo Point Records sounds good.

No comments: